Monday 20 June 2011

Family Justice Review deadline 23rd June 2011: Parental Alienation

Not too helpful Mr. Cameron!
(Click on blog title to read the background to this article)



I had hoped comments such as those passed by our leader the Rt Hon David Cameron PM this father's Day, were going to be lost in the myths of time following the departure of Messer's Harman and Balls (Both of them, Mr. & Mrs that is). But no the same old rhetoric is being purveyed as this Government clearly sees that there are more votes to be had from single mothers then dads who have done all they can through the courts, as well as trying to retain their sanity and offer normal lifestyles to those they hold most dear, their kids! http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/law/article3850658.ece

Yet on the whim of a selfish self serving mother the law empowers to enact their vengeance time and again with impunity whilst the father all to often on modest wage is made to pay and pay to the point of ruin just to have some parental responsibility for his kids in a world fraught with danger as well as media and peer pressures. In spite of being jointly responsible for my children, the mother can with hold the children with no chance of redress from the courts, and systematically drip drip poison in their young impressionable minds, as I learned today from school, my son's want nothing to do with me in spite of me receiving a happy Father's day card from my step daughter yesterday, 45 months to the day since I last had any form of contact with my son's. The pain this has inflicted on me I would not wish on any of my fellow man, and yet even in the face of this adversity actions such as returning their cloths, toys and equipment to them in the belief they would soon out grow them or may wish to have them after a few moths absence, was done in good faith by me, whilst the mother will interperate this as " See he doesn't want to know you after all!" God I would give a limb just to see my own father, who would have been the same age as the Duke of Edinburgh, back in my life for just one day, so you can imagine what I would (and have done) for my own sons just a few moments on a football touch line for instance, is that too much to ask?






Mr. Cameron continued his sanctimony by saying how his own father had inspired him,


well I have news for him so did my own father who I am sure would rock in his grave if he was aware that the freedoms that he and many others fought for in the 1940's were now allowing Parental Alienation to become the mainstream of our society and a Government that was puny in opposition , show the same traits now when they should be showing robust leadership on a most fundamental of issues affecting our seldom heard children TODAY!

I will be submitting my final items to David Norgrove and his Family Justice Review this Thursday, 23rd June and they may be followed here too;
I also wish Sir Bob Geldof would speak out again on this at this crucial time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lest we forget!

Lest we forget!
In the year we saw the last of the World War One ‘Tommy’s’ complete his journey on this earth and many World War Two warriors now considering how many more memorials they will attend especially in foreign lands, we appreciate what their lives and those who did not return stand for in giving us freedom of speech and a quality of life many of us take for granted and my thoughts of my late father a peace loving man facing the horror of war from the rear gunning turret of a Lancaster Bomber. (click on picture to see him arrive in the US) My Dad, Eddie (1921-1990)

Listen to the Children!

Listen to the Children!
click on picture for video

Dad is the WORD!

Dad is the WORD!
Darby Jay has a point doesn't he?

Family Justice review e-petition

Family Justice review e-petition
Sign against it NOW!

Roy Wood

Roy Wood
Tell me a story Minister! There ain't no time left to lose!

WHY?

WHY?
Are we all prisoners to ourselves?

You thought you had problems?


Time to fix this broken Family Law!

1984

1984
Has it caught up with us?

Are you Hammer or Anvil?

Are you Hammer or Anvil?
Even authority can become voulnerable when WRONG!

Family Justice Reform?

Family Justice Reform?
Lets work together!

It is all about the children...

It is all about the children...
..even at Buckingham Palace!

Kids......this is a role model!

Kids......this is a role model!
(I once saw Lennox Lewis in Mayfair, a big man not just in statue: Davey)

e-petiton for equal parenting in law!

e-petiton for equal parenting in law!
Not much to ask really!

Kings of Rock (any dispute?) click on Guitar

Kings of Rock (any dispute?) click on Guitar
Status Quo have not expressed their opinion of this site, this is just here for light relief to a heavy subject!

100 years on could this be the fete of our ecomony and democracy?

100 years on could this be the fete of our ecomony and democracy?
Ask Nigel Farage!

Justice4Stephen?

Justice4Stephen?
I hope so!

Just who exactly do they represent?

The Legacy!

The Legacy!
Daveyone Bows-Out!