Monday 11 October 2010

Parental Alienation Awareness : Worldwide!


Focus on Singapore!
Wee Cheng
is the first friend I came across when I became one of the 500 million community on Facebook and his heart rendering story has been played out to me almost on a daily basis. I have never met Wee, who lives 1000,s of miles away, but I feel strongly for this honourable, honest and above all caring and devoted father who appears to have been alienated from his son Adriel for the past 6 months by the State and wonder if the Government and law makers in Singapore could show a lead in this global failure and help reunite Wee Cheng with his son as early as this week and show those of us across the world the way of reforming these atrocious laws. As I was in mid flow on this blog and searching for more eloquent ways to describe my friend I referred back to the aforementioned Social Network and low and behold only 12 minutes earlier another friend had posted this rare but valuable reminder that this goes on everyday throughout the world, which for me along with the you tube featured toward the end of the blog epitomises the cruelty that is Parental Alienation which most right minded people now recognise as child abuse or even state sponsored kidnapping!!

This is a sad state of affairs that unfortunately plays out all across America each and every day. Good, fit, willing fathers like Dr. Wardner should not have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in order to share equally in what is the true best interest of our children, both parents sharing equally in their lives.

If this mothe...r has in fact willfully and deliberately alienated these children from their father, she should be imprisoned for the crime of child abuse and custody of these children should be changed to the father, as studies prove, the father is far more willing to share equally in custody matters than the mother.

Furthermore, if attorney Richard J D'Amico or any other organization was complicit in these acts of child abuse, he should be disbarred and imprisoned as well. There should be no leniency shown for those who abuse our children.

JUSTICE IS COMING!!!

Donald Tenn
Fathers 4 Justice
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39412789?ocid=twitter



http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=157041714327784


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rxiXGYMicM


http://www.daveyonefamilylawmanblogspotcom.socialgo.com/magazine/read/do-they-look-like-extremists-cassandra_192.html (click on original blog title for more)

2 comments:

  1. My life is stained with parental alienation...I lost my sons 10 years ago. It is the mourning that never ends. And definitely child abuse! Judges need to be educated! Please read my blog:
    http://untilyousayuncle.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Nina and my ex husband has been brainwashing my 12 year old daughter and 17 year old son for a year now, my lawyer just ignore and the judge just ignore...I have been staying home, bringing them up for the past 12 years. My ex has a mistress and he totally want to replace me and is alienating me from them making them believe that I dont exist any more...Nobody is listening and it is hurting so bad and if he gets his way, I feel that I will never see my kids again and that is really killing me.

    ReplyDelete

Lest we forget!

Lest we forget!
In the year we saw the last of the World War One ‘Tommy’s’ complete his journey on this earth and many World War Two warriors now considering how many more memorials they will attend especially in foreign lands, we appreciate what their lives and those who did not return stand for in giving us freedom of speech and a quality of life many of us take for granted and my thoughts of my late father a peace loving man facing the horror of war from the rear gunning turret of a Lancaster Bomber. (click on picture to see him arrive in the US) My Dad, Eddie (1921-1990)

Listen to the Children!

Listen to the Children!
click on picture for video

Dad is the WORD!

Dad is the WORD!
Darby Jay has a point doesn't he?

Family Justice review e-petition

Family Justice review e-petition
Sign against it NOW!

Roy Wood

Roy Wood
Tell me a story Minister! There ain't no time left to lose!

WHY?

WHY?
Are we all prisoners to ourselves?

You thought you had problems?


Time to fix this broken Family Law!

1984

1984
Has it caught up with us?

Are you Hammer or Anvil?

Are you Hammer or Anvil?
Even authority can become voulnerable when WRONG!

Family Justice Reform?

Family Justice Reform?
Lets work together!

It is all about the children...

It is all about the children...
..even at Buckingham Palace!

Kids......this is a role model!

Kids......this is a role model!
(I once saw Lennox Lewis in Mayfair, a big man not just in statue: Davey)

e-petiton for equal parenting in law!

e-petiton for equal parenting in law!
Not much to ask really!

Kings of Rock (any dispute?) click on Guitar

Kings of Rock (any dispute?) click on Guitar
Status Quo have not expressed their opinion of this site, this is just here for light relief to a heavy subject!

100 years on could this be the fete of our ecomony and democracy?

100 years on could this be the fete of our ecomony and democracy?
Ask Nigel Farage!

Justice4Stephen?

Justice4Stephen?
I hope so!

Just who exactly do they represent?

The Legacy!

The Legacy!
Daveyone Bows-Out!