Monday 22 March 2010

Davey fights back!





I dislike the Pheonix figure as it conjours up memories of a business I had 20 years ago and the number of customers that went out of business and reemerged as a new company no longer owing me many thousends of pounds and at a time when interest rates were at 15%! Call this a recession bah humbug!

It is however appropriate here as in spite of undue physical emotional, tangable, financial and legal restrictions put on Davey, warrior like I am back and as you get hardened to the retrictions placed on you in family courts so back in the real world you are able to battle through most things, although my terminally ill sister in law is facing some dark moments right now and I have to ask why do they tell you it is terminal if hope is all you have left, why is not more research going into other forms of Cancer now they have success with Breast, but above all why are GP's not trained to diagnose sooner or at least refer to someone if in doubt, I am sure many lives could be saved by earlier diagnosis!

Since writing this blog my courgous sisiter in law lost her battle with Cancer 19th May 2010, God bless you Chris.

The 19th March 2010 represents the 30th month to the day I have not been able to see my kids due to their vengeful mother. I for one and there are others who consider Parental Alienation Syndrome as Child abuse but I am also reminded of what was told to me by Families need fathers spokesman, the late Ian Mackay after he contributed to ‘Geldof on Fathers’ program and that was that judges that do down fathers the most are more likely to be promoted and sure enough as was the case of the then District Judge Pearl in Watford who gleefully unraveled the joint residency order and modest contact agreed over the preceding year though this so called Family Court system and that was with a CAFCASS reporter who’s ex husband was a member of FNF too ! When I suggested Munchausen’s or PAS to this Ann Robinson look alike I just got a cenacle patronizing giggle between here and my ex’s barrister who said “ doesn’t exist!” which is strange as they said if I was to see my children again I was to undergo a psychologal report which I did and the psychiatrist knew of PAS and his report was more damming to the mother then me so the Honorable Judge Pearl declared it inadmissible in court.
At the same time this appalling judge removed the penal notice placed on me by her lackey D.J. Rhodes as apparently I had prevented the children phoning the mother whilst in my care in spite of the fact I had supplied them both with mobiles (I thought they were to young for) and made the landline readily available, yet on this occasion the mother complained I was making them phone too often and to her annoyance and I was to stop! You could not make it up!!






















1 comment:

  1. My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted Dr. OKORO LOVE SPELL and after I explained my problem, In just 3 days my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier more than ever before Dr. OKORO you are the best spell caster. I really appreciate the love spell you cast for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work. Thank you once again Dr. OKORO. You can also contact Dr. OKORO via email address: dr.okorospelltemple01@ gmail. com in case you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is: dr.okorospelltemple01@ gmail. com CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: dr.okorospelltemple01@ gmail. com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

    Dr. OKORO NUMBER: +2348110496023
    Contact Dr. OKORO Via email: dr.okorospelltemple01@ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete

Lest we forget!

Lest we forget!
In the year we saw the last of the World War One ‘Tommy’s’ complete his journey on this earth and many World War Two warriors now considering how many more memorials they will attend especially in foreign lands, we appreciate what their lives and those who did not return stand for in giving us freedom of speech and a quality of life many of us take for granted and my thoughts of my late father a peace loving man facing the horror of war from the rear gunning turret of a Lancaster Bomber. (click on picture to see him arrive in the US) My Dad, Eddie (1921-1990)

Listen to the Children!

Listen to the Children!
click on picture for video

Dad is the WORD!

Dad is the WORD!
Darby Jay has a point doesn't he?

Family Justice review e-petition

Family Justice review e-petition
Sign against it NOW!

Roy Wood

Roy Wood
Tell me a story Minister! There ain't no time left to lose!

WHY?

WHY?
Are we all prisoners to ourselves?

You thought you had problems?


Time to fix this broken Family Law!

1984

1984
Has it caught up with us?

Are you Hammer or Anvil?

Are you Hammer or Anvil?
Even authority can become voulnerable when WRONG!

Family Justice Reform?

Family Justice Reform?
Lets work together!

It is all about the children...

It is all about the children...
..even at Buckingham Palace!

Kids......this is a role model!

Kids......this is a role model!
(I once saw Lennox Lewis in Mayfair, a big man not just in statue: Davey)

e-petiton for equal parenting in law!

e-petiton for equal parenting in law!
Not much to ask really!

Kings of Rock (any dispute?) click on Guitar

Kings of Rock (any dispute?) click on Guitar
Status Quo have not expressed their opinion of this site, this is just here for light relief to a heavy subject!

100 years on could this be the fete of our ecomony and democracy?

100 years on could this be the fete of our ecomony and democracy?
Ask Nigel Farage!

Justice4Stephen?

Justice4Stephen?
I hope so!

Just who exactly do they represent?

The Legacy!

The Legacy!
Daveyone Bows-Out!