Saturday 30 January 2010

Saturday World Review : South Africa an Inspiration!

With all the resistance you get when facing the Family Law Court system worldwide you kind of get used to it and walk round so you can come at it from a different angle, so recently have Fathers 4 Justice in South Africa who even as recent as these past weeks have had their website maliciously hacked into and wrecked but true to the spirit of these guys they have fought back with what appears to me to be a slick professional and well
equipped new site! (click blog title to view and the National flag in the sidebar there after!) I have long admired the work of F4J S.A as we learn they even advise their Government on human rights issues, how long will it take Obama, Rudd, Harper and probably Cameron to catch up? More importantly they offer a range of help and guidance for those who are going through this night mare, and whilst I have been critical of so called 'Superhero' antics as being counter productive, I have been won over as it is true, this is the only way to capture media attention what we now need to do is educate the public who have not seen inside the Family Court and the corrupt practises they so endow on us! This battle will only be won, in my opinion on a global scale and it is fair to say the good people of F4J in South Africa are certainly fighting their corner for which the rest of the world should take note and salute!


Parental Alienation Syndrome, a comment from Singapore!
When I made my first dubious step into the world of Facebook a few month ago one of my first contacts was with Wee Cheng of Singapore who, in spite of a less then open Government by our standards is able to bring us his;
Parental Alienation in Singapore - Parenting Rights of a Divorced Parent
This group is set up to create awareness of Parental Alienation and the emotional and psychological damage it can cause to targeted parents and children.
My name is Arthur Cheng Wee and I am a divorced father. Though I have joint custody of my son, the Family Court awarded the CARE & CONTROL rights to my ex-spouse, and I have been constantly deprived of being with my son despite having an existing Court Order granting me 8 hours weekly access time.
There was a blatant disregard from my ex-spouse towards the Family Court Order, but alarmingly there was no accountability for the violations.
Such injustice and oppressions have to come to an end, children need the opportunity and freewill to be with both divorced parents.
Parental Rights are God-given, nobody has the right to take that away.
Please watch the YouTube video and give me your support. Thank you and God bless.

Wee Cheng has two slots in my now extensive PAS section of my blog and I look forward to a long association with him and as I have said "I hope some day we can both find peace of mind from this appalling form of child abuse that should be outlawed in favour of a more balanced parenting method! Good on you Wee!!



Haiti Earthquake Appeal











A tribute to Oz!

My mate Amfortas, a wise sage and ex-pat now living in Australia has been a constant source of inspiration and encouragement to me, not least since I started to publish this blog just 3 months ago. Thanks to him directly and indirectly my blog appears automatically in a number of locations including antimisandry.com and F4JOZ.com thanks Amfortas and you can find some of his work as podcasts in the Australian section of my blog to the left.
I have also had an e-mail this morning from Peter van de Voorde reminding us of Dadsonair's next broadcast this coming Tuesday 2nd February 2010
Dads on the Air www.dadsontheair.net
Local Sydney Time: 10.30am to 12 midday Tuesday 2nd February 2010
USA Eastern time: 8.30pm to 10pm Monday 1st February 2010
USA Pacific time: 5.30pm to 7pm Monday 1st February 2010
UK GMT time: 1.30am to 3am Monday night (Tuesday morning) 2nd February 2010
Listen live on 2GLF 89.3FM in Sydney
or online via live streaming at www.893fm.com.au/On-Air
or in MP3 format at www.dadsontheair.net
or subscribe to our Podcast
Australian Child Support Agency death toll since
Kevin Rudd became Prime Minister: 9564 clients


Lest we forget!
Finally this week I wish to pay tribute to all those brave troops and service personnel fighting for our freedoms and democracy in some of the worlds hell holes. In spite of our lack lustre politicians attitude (something we are not proud of here in the UK) it is heart rendering to know people as young as 18 are returning to their loved ones for burial, now it seems on a weekly basis, in all our allied nations.We should honour our fallen by exercising our democratic rights for free speech and call those who govern us to account when they get things wrong and they do not always have their peoples best interest at heart!
The remembrance Poppy will remain on display on this blog to remind us of our gallant hero's every last one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lest we forget!

Lest we forget!
In the year we saw the last of the World War One ‘Tommy’s’ complete his journey on this earth and many World War Two warriors now considering how many more memorials they will attend especially in foreign lands, we appreciate what their lives and those who did not return stand for in giving us freedom of speech and a quality of life many of us take for granted and my thoughts of my late father a peace loving man facing the horror of war from the rear gunning turret of a Lancaster Bomber. (click on picture to see him arrive in the US) My Dad, Eddie (1921-1990)

Listen to the Children!

Listen to the Children!
click on picture for video

Dad is the WORD!

Dad is the WORD!
Darby Jay has a point doesn't he?

Family Justice review e-petition

Family Justice review e-petition
Sign against it NOW!

Roy Wood

Roy Wood
Tell me a story Minister! There ain't no time left to lose!

WHY?

WHY?
Are we all prisoners to ourselves?

You thought you had problems?


Time to fix this broken Family Law!

1984

1984
Has it caught up with us?

Are you Hammer or Anvil?

Are you Hammer or Anvil?
Even authority can become voulnerable when WRONG!

Family Justice Reform?

Family Justice Reform?
Lets work together!

It is all about the children...

It is all about the children...
..even at Buckingham Palace!

Kids......this is a role model!

Kids......this is a role model!
(I once saw Lennox Lewis in Mayfair, a big man not just in statue: Davey)

e-petiton for equal parenting in law!

e-petiton for equal parenting in law!
Not much to ask really!

Kings of Rock (any dispute?) click on Guitar

Kings of Rock (any dispute?) click on Guitar
Status Quo have not expressed their opinion of this site, this is just here for light relief to a heavy subject!

100 years on could this be the fete of our ecomony and democracy?

100 years on could this be the fete of our ecomony and democracy?
Ask Nigel Farage!

Justice4Stephen?

Justice4Stephen?
I hope so!

Just who exactly do they represent?

The Legacy!

The Legacy!
Daveyone Bows-Out!